<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, September 14, 2004 1:21 AM

First dae of sch for term 3..

Hi.. First dae of sch!! was normal lorx.. hahax jux tt i didn't sleep wor.. tt cool! wah tt stupid xiao hei punch me on my ear!! crap.. pain sia// now still feel the painness.. yupx she did not do it purposely la.. hahhax yuks.. got english lesson after sch.. so boringgggggggg 5 daysssssssss.. haixxxx i hate sch// o ya.. sumthing funni was abt tt hairy fatto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAX cheeks!! lolx todae i went dinner.. yikes the food wasssss like shit again.. the fish got the yu xin wei.. eeeeeeek.. er xin!! hahax.. okay.. going soon.. too lazy to continued blogging.. want slp le.. nites!! Am i in love with you? NAH.. hahax i dun noe.. hope NOT!! ok cya jux blogging crap.. to make it longer.. lolx!! cya!