<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Wednesday, November 10, 2004 8:49 PM

Hmm.. guidesSS.. lolx eunice was transfer to JF group.. and she keeps saying tt she veri sway.. quite sway.. heng me in YB group. Today went Mac to meet up with group members.. yeahx we discuss the cheer/ banner/ patrol item.. almost done with it.. man i still got the science project.. neh neh de.. =( stupid Mr heng.. give me so much crappyy hw.. haix.. holidays are really BORING.. man.. i need to start on my hw le.. got lotsa of them.. yikess i feel so bored.. argnnnnnnnn!!!!! boring guides guides.. tml i have a day rest.. =) tsk*