<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Monday, December 27, 2004 11:54 PM

WOw.. so busy today.. jus got home.. early morning went to euncie house do the guides things.. haha almmost done.. tml got to pass up.. so need go sch,, sianx after doing.. we went to IMM to eat.. den shop shop sit sit.. until 5+ den i went home.. den no one at home.. so sianx den mum call lor.. ask me go auntie house eat dinner.. den i go out again.. soooo tired.. went to meet weihong first to pass him sumthing.. den went to auntie house den we go resturant eat together.. yuM yuM.. quite grand wor.. got sharkfins.. hahax and other.. the dessert very yumming wor.. hahahx YUMMM den go back to my auntie house again.. waiting for my father to fetch us home.. but he went thus so dun wanna cum fetch.. den we take taxi home.. haven't bath now.. later go do guides.. sianx! tml going sch den meeting weihong for dun noe wat.. ask me to meet him.. waste my time.. boringggggg.. nite everyone.. =)