<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Saturday, January 08, 2005 9:19 PM

haha heng meh! zoe and ss help me put class dairy.. okie finally got the locker liao.. can throw my book inside.. hahax!! yesterday i stay back for the sec 1 campfire.. aiyo! tt's de worst campfire i attented.. hahax quite boring.. but gd points is can scream until siao.. the mr tan (pe teacher) sings song quite awful.. hahahah! tt friday very SWAY! me and simin seems to play hide and seek with miss gopal.. she crap one la.. siao miss gopal.. crazy meh.. aiya dun wanna say liao.. think of it make me sooo diao.. haix.. dun like sch days.. so boring de lor.. 22th going out with eunice.. saturday now no cca can play until siao.. but hor.. i think is for resting day.. yesterday i slp at 10 45 lidat.. wow my earliest day slping in this year.. den i woke up at 1 30pm.. did nth much today lor mostly is chat on the phone with eunice and kelly.. tml going out with kelly.. tml den decide go where.. think mostly is orchard ba.. go after my piano lesson.. okie nth much more to blog liao
cyaz@