<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:56 PM

haix.. first day of sch ar.. so yuck.. very sian lor.. haix den after sch got guides.. tuesday alsoo got guides.. aiya.. the item so sux..! and har the sec 1 gers.. wa piang.. very de wat la.. but sum still okie.. man i less online le.. cause i'm so tire after guides lor.. everyday 6 plus home.. den i slp// so sianx.. today was a very badddd day.. so diao one lor.. we all the last uniform group tt was inform tt tml was tt cca watever day.. mdm lock and tt miss tan! wa lua.. i du lan them.. so slack u noe!!! my badges own me so long.. think 7 months? haix so diao one la.. now i have to rush tt compo.. nite and sweet dreams