<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:36 PM

ARGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
shit meh,, shdb't chat la.. MaN NOW I REALISE SUMTHING
haixxx.. can't accept it.. omgosh!! but hope i accept it.. cause so long ago thing le.. jx now also very happi le.. cause she got le.. hmmmmmmmmmmm.. maybe take one night for me to cool down.. but hor how will jx react meh! if she noe.. hmmmm.. but she also say hai hao,.. so think nvm de la.. hahah! i asking her how will she react now! waiting for her reply.. man she long leh! i wait until 10 de latest wahhhhhhhh!!! SHE LONG!!maybe she stunned by my questions.. hahhax dot dot dot.. she away... nvm i go le.. study geo.. nite and sweet dreams