<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:23 PM

// sianxxx haiyo.. tml campfire!! hahahhax soo tirring lorr.. den i cannot chat chat cause got campfire.. hahahx aniway st john also not cumming when we invite them.. cause tt miss yeng dun wanna.. crap meh she.. showing attitude.. lolxx jkjk! hmmm.. i did the chicks.. ehhhhh one of them very er xin.. whahhax look sooo funni.. cause the eyesss sooooo BIG! hahhax den i keep laughing.. mocking at the chicks.. hmm quite lame.. hahhax haiya.. todayy so sianx.. dun noe can online until midnight plus ma.. lidat den can chat dd.. cause the bro lor.. cum back den cannot use.. haahx shoOO meh! haha jk.. Oooo.. tml sure be quite tirred de.. aiyo! until now i still cannot think of ani nice pws tt i like.. hahahx crapp.. maybe put back the same.. dun noe leh.. hahax later i sms or else will be very bored.. ya lor.. nite everyone