<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:09 PM

hmm.. today eye very itch.. hahahx control myself not to rub it.. but hor.. very difficult.. hahax i still go and rub it cause itch ma.. it not tt obivous le.. hahhax but onli itch.. today so boring.. CR.. hahahx lotsa topic nv do.. hahax i'm sure not onli me nv do de.. so dun need worry.. hahax get back geo paper.. crapss water vapour and water dropletss.. make me lose 2 marks.. haix.. nvm.. heng not exam.. ya.. i think nth interesting.. kinda boring.. haix
it make me step back
exam cuming!
thurdays cme
friday geography and english paper 1..
16 may last paper.. haixx faster finish.. den can relax le.. hahhax
20 more days of suffering.. hahahx count down ba.. hmm.. think very fast finish de.. i muz work hard le..
tml got dnt test..later going study.. hahahhax i dun like dnt.. waste time to study onli..haixx.. nvm 20 dayss!! hahahx very fast de..