<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Saturday, May 07, 2005 8:28 PM

today went out so early.. go ben house.. rush there to meet them cause i woke up late.. hahax went there to celebrate wei hong's birthday cause his birthday monday ma.. den ben and me got exam.. kelly sure won't study de.. so can say dun have exams for her.. hahax .. we 3 share money buy ice cream cake for him.. hahax now i'm broke liao.. kelly keep using the cream casing wei hong.. hahax.. make until ben's house very messy sia.. the maid sure angry de.. hahahx muz clean up.. lolx den we play play until very shuang.. den my mum call.. craps.. ask me go back celebrate mother day.. i tot mother day tml.. haixx but no choice go home lor.. since she say it's her day.. reach home abt 4 plus.. waiting for my father to fetch us go eat.. den we wait wait at the living room until 5 plus he den cum back.. but nv bring us go eat.. he said jus cook early dinner.. actually wanna go out celebrate.. but my papa wanna cook steamboat at home.. sianxx! very boring leh.. eat steamboat.. haixx nvm.. shdn't complain so much..boring
Do you know what you really want?]