<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:36 PM

hmmm.. wednesday .. ohh.. the auntie thing.. lolx dun wanna mention her.. make things worse for us.. hahahx she keep complaining.. ahhh! lolx..
thursday
hmmmm.. school as normal.. rushing badges.. caues tml mus pass up.. also rushing science project.. hahahx tml last day or else ca marks zero.. hahahx so better do.. den haix.. say until science.. dun noe wat the mr heng teaching.. lesson also boring.. hahahx but nvm.. badgeeess!!!! tml doing badgessssssss! sure very boring de!! hahahx haix,. haven;t do the malaysia project.. dai feng nv tellllll our class!! den now our class de pple nv dooooo.. tml getting scolding liao.. haix.. nvm
One night will be enough!