<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:05 PM

It all begins with a single stepYou and I can make a difference Dare to dream Dare to exploreTogether we can do so much moreThe key to the future is ours to shareLet's be as one as dreams unfold
We can be rays of sunshine that brighten up the skiesWe can bring loveWe can bring hopeThere is so much we can learnThere is so much we can shareWe can all be an inspiration
Hearts as oneWe're ready to soarTogether we can do so much moreA bond we all share deep in our heartsLet's be one for evermore
We can face every challenge and weather every stormTogether as oneFor SingaporeWe can show our love and careThere is so much we can shareWe can all be an inspiration
We can be rays of sunshine that brighten up the skiesWe can bring loveWe can bring hopeThere is so much we can learnThere is so much we can shareWe can all be an inspiration
We can face every challenge and weather every stormTogether as oneFor SingaporeWe can show our love and careThere is so much we can shareWe can all be an inspiration

niceeeee..hahhax