<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:15 PM

Today lesson as normal.. hahax didn't bring geo textbook but mr tan also nv noticed den nvm.. hahahx hmm got back test paper.. managed to get one more mark but the results still lan.. hahahx nvm.. hmm den english.. hahax still can survive in the lesson.. not bad le.. den got home econ.. aiyo! today so boring.. so sianx de.. keep going through the chapters.. den after tt go AVA listen to cme presentation.. hahahhax den play in AVA room.. mr tan also didn't scold so continued playing lor.. hahahax learning spelling.. so boring de.. haixx lit! tml got lit test.. very sianxx
hmm! got detected?.? hahax maybe not refering hahahx think so cause it's cannot be de.. so i sure wrong de.. yupp hahahx can infer leh.. my SBQ got help le!! hahx jk okie
i shouldn't force
i lose this round?
or let u win?
hahahax bless