<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:32 PM

Hmm! today was normal sch day.. forgot bring maths textbk.. heng meh.. she didn't scold.. or maybe she didn't know i didn't bring.. hahahx anyway got pple nv bring.. so can pei me get scolded if she saw ;) but she saw the guys nia.. maybe girls she dun care.. hahax good. den was history.. miss chua late.. hahahx den have to go the I & E lesson.. dun noe wat isit.. science thing.. den hafiz tot is tml.. hahahx OH die.. hahax still quite confuse choose wat elective!! 70%history,, 30% geo.. hahhax so sianx.. hate mapwork.. lolx i get 2 marks for mapwork onli.. hahahx so sianx den go the program.. whole day.. listen to her.. HMM! i realise there's no prize.. LOLX now den i realise... den go steph house.. choose song for guides item. den play badminton den 7 liao.. her bro home.. VERY friendly! so smart summore.. hahahx den dance for us.. hahahx see him dance 2 songs.. hahahx oh 3 actually.. lolx den go home.. steph sis drive us to bus stop den carissa wana take taxi.. haixxxxxxxxxxxxx shdn't have take.. i also not in a hurry to go home.. waste my money.. cause i also take.. lolxx the taxi very long.. cost me $5.90 crapppp! hahahx.. siannx haix.. today also forgot bring wallet onli bring moneey.. hahahx i finish liao..
POINTLESS. lolx