<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Friday, December 16, 2005 12:32 AM

argnn! yesterday was de last day of work.. tt wat she told me. den i slp late ba. den today so early she CALLED! argnnn!! ask me go orchard there help her. shdfgsdhf she said she dun wanna opened de but de organiser said MUST. so she no choice but to hire me to help her do. ................. so tiring. okie i dun really like orchard de place where i work. very HOT.. de sun shine on me. i wanna faint liao. not feeling very well ba. but den at night much cooler le. hahax today so sianx. i dun like to close stall in orchard. so difficult!! mus climb high up de!! haix. so boring. tml i'm going campfire if simin going, or else will be bored to death le. aiya u knoww. CCK de scouts. ehhh dun really like ba, sum quite err de. hahahx nvm. tml i have to work too. so slping soon. this shd be a short post ba,.

lazy write le.
niteex