<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Sunday, January 15, 2006 12:49 AM

haiya~ nvm.
Firstly i want gratz myself. i think my flu recovering! but now got stupid cough. but i rather have cough den flu. haha.

have LOTS of homework. i must finish by monday.

Tml have to go out with wen, .......... i didn't want to go out and my SIS!!! she said i'm going to them! ......... so no choice, have to go out tml. sad, i'm tired. can't even rest tml.

This week would be a tired and hard. after this, guess everything will be back to normal. haha.

went sunyanzi concert today. hmm. i prefer sunyanzi's concert to heyaosun's (lidat spell?) concert. enjoy more in sunyanzi one. but then so tiring. anyway i got the $168 sit. altot is not as gd as those $196 sits. i got it free, quite worth it. didn't take any photos. her hair was nice! haha.
forgot to mention. FIR was there too! haha. nice nice.

nite everyone!