<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:05 PM

Hello! haha!
Pls be surprise that i can wake up so early! haha
i didn't blog for 2 days, i guess. cause nth really much happen plus i'm lazy also. haha

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!! EVERYONE!!!!!
a blessing from me.

Went my Big uncle house to count down.
Saw alot of my cousins, some i also dun know. haha so jus dun care. haha
my sec bro go li siao the kids, den they cried. haha quite funny. den got a guy( quite young pri4 or 5), quite guai lan. haha dun wanna let my cousin use the com. haha den dun know why, his mother banned him for using the com! hahaha.
HMm. new year! i spend inside the toliet! wonder wat did i eat!
went toliet do liquid big buisness 3 times, but i prefer go toliet do liquid big buisness den vomiting. very er leh. such a new year! woke up 9 am today!! to vomit. vomit 6 times. plss stop!! i wanna die liao. my body no water HOW. hahahaha. so much water wasted. so stupid, my body nth le, still wanna me vomit. vomit fluid out also shuang. later i go take my weight, maybe got lose some kilo. lolxx
hahaha.

2006! so fast yups.
rock on!

tata!