<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Friday, January 20, 2006 10:55 PM

Rubbish!! i read until so shuang, den ask me to purchase the book. ...................... if you're are interested, the link is here http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm = alvin's nick. he introduce de. anyway is super long. kind of waste time reading without knowing the ending. haha.

Been quite busy this whole week.
Hmm. nvm

today take height and weight.!!!!!!!
haix. sad

History = SS?
irritating. teaching the same thing and i listen to the same thing. wonder history got link to SS tt he had to said the same thing on SS and history lesson. so xian mu those Geo students. at least they heard it once only. haix

haix lessons forever sooooooooooooooooooo boring!
so many hw.
haix

sadly i didn't know you early. but i'm glad. lolx!
my cousin leaving today!!! i mean 21st. after today midnight. and i didn't send them. lazy to go airport. haha. blessing for them!
my bro's birthday and i haven't buy his present. haha

anyway i dun wanan blog le. haha
nite! ..............