<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:09 PM

SOoo long didn't post le. yesterday one cannot be counted. haha
This MEAN i'm so busy with school works. haix.
CNY.
i haven't count how much i collected! haha. but i dun think alot ba. haha. lose some cos of gambling. haha.
i have lots of hw during CNY. 3e3 get lesser maths hw den us. so crap! nvm it's already over. mrs choo is sooooooooooo hardworking! give us so much hw. no wonder she got the Hardworking teacher award. so sian. i wann die le. hope i will adapt soon.

Guides..... haiyo so little sec 1........ nvm dun feel like saying. play games. haiyo make my body so suan. dun noe is PE or guides. haha. Finally i get to sweat in PE on friday. hahaha. so long didn't do PE le.

Went guides today. bring the parents to the class. walk up and down. den went watch movie. luckily i didn't fall asleep hahax.........

dun wanna blog le. haix
TAKE CARE