<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Friday, March 10, 2006 10:14 PM

Last day of the term! haha! find that lessons was quite difficult to concentrate. was counting down the time. Alot pple went for sport heats!! and can miss lessons!. they didn't lose out alot because teachers were teaching basic stuffs. haha and i didn't went because of ndp. luckily there's karen to sub me. haha
did our class win?? no idea

went to meet the sec2 in interchange and we're late, abit paiseh. haha nvm. the briefing was short. 35mins? haha shorter den the SYF. maybe today she's in gd mood. haha she didn't even eliminate school that were late. haha.
Tml SYF selection day yupps, All The BEST to our school guides!

Went junction 8, looking around for steph and jec's present. lolxx. i dun noe wat to buy!! headache* haha. went food junction for our dinner. afterthat jus walk around den return to food junction for desserts again!! haha. yum yum. maybe sunday meeting to eat prata (spell correct?). haha and do hw also. lolx wondering is do or copy. haha.

got lotsa of projects. wanan me die ar!
1) chem
2) city sucess
3) PE project
dieeeeee

2e3 2e3~

take care! i'm tired.