<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:33 PM

HELLO!!

Anyone miss me!! haha

Mid Year Examinations finally over!
mixed feelings~
I did badly in most of my papers. )=
but i'm glad exams are OVER!!! (=

I didn't do my best. nvm can't cry over spilled milk.

English Papers
I'm so certain that i will fail. so pessimistic!
I read wrong questions for PL1 and had a awful stomach act for PL2 and had to run to toliet. i gained an experience. not too bad! i didn't finish for both papers.

Chinese Papers
PL1 was alright. but i didn't finish checking the words.
PL2 was so difficult!! i have no idea wat the questions want! so indirect!
50% chance of failing. i didn't finish!!!
PL3 was simple!!! so thankful!

Maths Papers
A maths. i know my result already! was satisfied (= i thought i will get below den wat i had got cause i didn;t finish. Way to go!! i shd put in more effort to score better grades!
E maths paper 1. was simple but i got alot wrong. lolx careless mistakes but also mistakes!
E maths paper 2. was okie also. i finished both e maths papers. so delighted!

Humanities Papers
SS paper. Haix. i was so confident when MR TAN ..... gave me such disappointing answer. he said we wrote crap. ........ haha not much comments. i jus hope i do well.
History paper. i forgot one factor!!! hope it dun pull down my marks. i didn't finish but left a little only! (=

Science papers
Haix.
Chemistry PL2 i only study for a few hrs during sunday night cos i thought monday was history and maths papers. haix nvm nvm.
Physic Paper 2. i didn't finish!!! but it was a standard paper. difficult plus easy questions
Biology Paper 2. i'm going fail. i didn't know how to do. i didn't study for one chapter and all come out from there. so diao. nvm i wanan revise my bio during holidays. i guess so. haha i must la!
PL1 , pls pull my marks up!

OKie end of exams! cheers!!
i went to eat roti prata on thursday. i still prefer the upper bukit timah one to the A------ dun noe how to spell. haha but still i enjoyed the food.

i wanted to go cck with zoe today but i had to wait for eunice. she's doing admin work with mrs choo. wahhhhh waited for her more den an hr. but she also waits for me so it's nth compare to her. i know my a maths marks. dun noe if it is truth?

we went causeway. so long since i went there. bought dark chocolate to bitter my heart. HAHA. no la jus feeling like eating. so i bought it.
i didn;t have the energy to walk. i lost my stamina in walking!! haha very tirring.
everyone have passed exams period!
anyway our school start exams quite early.

nvm it doesn;t matter

I miss everyone, everything!
take care! i wanan have a GOOD rest!