Hello Hello Hello
I'm so lazy to blog. . . . . indeed very.
I can't rmb clearly wat i did this week, i jus can't wait for this week to be OVER!!! It's the last week of Term 2!! time really flies...
I'm already in my holiday mood~ having late nights, i jus dun care because it's e last week! haix i get so restless during lessons. i realised i'm so packed during the june holidays. SAD. where's my holidays!!?
I really hope "busy" is jus a excuse but e fact that i'm busy. really? i can't define that.
Hmm. school getting smarter!! and more niao? asking us to print our holiday assignments through the new elearning system online. students print, watse papers, ink, electricity!! the worse is they keep changing the holiday assignments and i had to reprint and reprint. Ahh nvm. can't we jus do online? like physic MCQ? lolx
I'm so tired of guides. truly. i dun noe wat to do everyweek. our plans are always destroy. nvm nvm we jus concentrate on the enrolment first. so many many thing to settle. badges!! i hate finding teachers. shdn't be they hu chase us for all the badges? it's the opposite!! i'm chasing her for badges. i'm tired of looking for her. i seem like a pest!! chasing her. I"M TIRED LA. luckily i still have friends to help me with admin work!! THANKS! (= Yay! finally i'm allowed to help mdm lock open attachments and she jus have to sign! i hope this system helps. time is so short for everything!!!! why must we have five day work week plan? haix nvm. i get the benefits of the plan too. haha
I did CIP today. a LONG one. 7 HOURS. it's really Fun doin CIP in the science centre! we were like slacking most of the time. it's easy. jus have to help out in the funfair, learned many problem sloving games. SO INTERESTING. lolxxx tour around the science centre!! it's bigger than wat i tot, so many place. see many interesting experiments! haha
HAve to do guides badge thing. can't blog anymore.
take care everyone
