<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:19 PM

I got back my all my PAPERS.
Biology paper 1: 34/40
Paper 2: 28/50 eassy: 12/25. can't rmb.
overall: 61?

History: 42/50
CH: 78/100

Chemistry Paper 1: 28/40
Paper 2: 59/80
overall: 72.5

(= happy with my marks today.
lots of pple didn't do well in geo. hope they get over it soon. i think there's less than 40 pple in the whole express hu pass geo. so difficult!

we counted our L1R5. haha so bo liao
i got 14! my english must improve!!!!!! and my science!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
haix i'm getting bored of my everyday life~
i have no idea wat i want to achieve NOW.

i felt so shameless, so tired.
do i have to carry on my way of living!?

ignore or give up the fact?
haix

Tml i'm going spend my day with them!!! (=
miss them lots!