<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:17 AM

Yay! i'm here to blog.
few guides photos (=



Camp last year, went canoeing!! hahaha



CCK campfire formal shot



CCK campfire informal shot #1



CCK campfire informal shot #2

stephanie went siao. hahaha



NDP 2005!!!!!!!! (=
Spot me!!? hahaha


Yay! 3e5!!!! (=


LOVED


Okie. i want to Present this Picture to the MARCHING BOOTS SUPPLIER.
.....' blamed us for late payment. ruin my mood yesterday. argnnnn! nvm You're NOT WORTHY.
watever~


BELOVED ZOE (=
yay! i love zoe!

Today went out with leeling and sock~ haha
Honestly it was BORING. maybe we didn't meet for A LONG LONG time. hence NO topic to talk abt. Bores me leh! haha but they're sweet enough to accompany me to buy my bro birthday present (= thanks!



wonder why sock's face so black. think because of the sun. or she bad mood cause of her bf. yeps. cheer up!



Ahh! this toilet not nice!


Loved!


there's something borthing me, yet i can't figure wat is it )=
anyway take care (=