<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:00 PM

Been REALLY busy. finally my real holidays start!

Guides camp.
Surprisingly I MISS HOME!
is my first time missing home so much. saddening. haha
we camped at school.

i doubt the sec 1 and sec 2 can build a 8 men tent.
mdm lock pestering us to pass down all our skills. sigh.. they don't even want to learn, how to pass.

AHHHHHHHH! guides are super scary now. i'm afraid it might falll.
Even those noticed potential people made us so disappointed. hopeless hopeless.....

Don't know if it's my selfish thoughts, i jus wan to get the company to get the guides award and step down. some how, can't wait to step down, not because i don't like guides. how do i express myself! haha

the fate is in their hands. omgosh. wonder who will be guides further leaders? dots....

I learn to do CAMPFIRE. soo happy! thanks jing fang! i really learnt alot!
also realised guides have the chance of closing down. hmm.




The food opposite school! I MISS SCHOOL CANTEEN SO MUCH!
we were trying to see if the auntie ate the food



It's decent. haha guess we were really bo liao. haha



LAKESIDE. walked with carissa and met from lakeside to chinese garden because of carissa's idea "chinese garden is nearer to lakeside". dots!





HEHEHHE can seeee? lolx!
the man mus be shouting for help? lolx i'm such a meanie



omgosh! step up tickets. i realised my sis d/l the movie. ............... waste my money! finally watched movie (=

Went hospital visit wei hong yesterday. i didn't know it got so serious. Sigh.. the chance of him waking up is only 20%. he might not wake up. i jus looked at auntie crying and crying.
i can't do much.. slap those people back? maybe i will ended up like him. SIGH!
STUPID AH LIANS and AH BENGS. they STINK!
AHHHHHHH happen too sudden! SO sudden! everytime we contact each another, there will be happenings to one of us. is this a curse?

be STRONG! we await for you to wake up! (=




Gingerbread wasn''t tasty )= i can baked better. LOL jk









This is for met. haha don't know if she can reach the height hehs!

















ICE CREAM!







ACT CUTE! wahahhaa

















Karen's hand. ....



i wait for the rides until i wan to cry. haha



my sis made for me! why don't make me COMMANDO NEO ??????


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH! (=