<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Friday, July 06, 2007 9:18 PM

Laziness may be attractive
BUT work gives satisfaction!

passed by this quote when i was reading the "Quote book" in library. so true!

Monday was a school holiday! because it's Youths' day! I'm still a youth. This is so great
Suddenly recalled that I'm already 16th! Golden age is coming!!


Totally looking forward to school on Tuesday! Because it's youth day celebration plus BE yourself day! hahaha

So... Jiajie dressed in robin hood. HAHAHAHA

Fauzi dressed as Bruce Lee!
He wore the exactly same yellow suit (look at the picture) ! omgosh zzz HAHAHA



and went to the hall for celebration.
waited waited~
THERE"S NO FASHION PARADE!!!!!!!

I'M SO SAD K!
wanted my classmates to go up! hahahaha they might win hor. dressed until so nice! and spent so much money on it.

AHHHHH! i saw my ex-classmate dressing............... so _ _ _. zzzzzzzz ( sorry to say that )
a guy wearing a skirt. so sexy! Sigh but it's so weird.
People do change under different types of environment. and it's so scary!




Bruno and Brendan
I like bruno's costume!!! so nice and he spend $189??? i think around there. RICH!!!!!
no idea what Brendan is wearing. haha


CHINESE ORAL IS OVER!!!!!!!!
i'm so nervous and e feeling is so horrible
is over is over! hahaha!

I'm going to collect the money from Guides. I'll collect it la. keep forgetting and Miss tan is going soon! So if guides still owe you money for campfire. Make your collection fast!!! b4 she flies!

take care!