hello hello hello!
I'm back already....
find it so weird to blog again..
interesting happenings would be:
1) knock by a car.
haiya it was so stupid. LUCKILY I'm not dead.
it makes me realised that my life is so precious
no point cursing the uncle.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
better live my life to the fullest!
Some photos

I'm addicted to M&M peanut butter! )= so fatttty .


chocolates which are expensive yet taste so normal!! waste money!
maybe the tea chocolate was a better one. haha

I'm rotting at carissa's house while waiting for eunice soon!
she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LATE haha

Carissa likes to take photos with her head tilted. HAHAHA don't know why?

METIGA LOOOOOOOOOOOK!
we did it k!!!! hahahahaha she's lousy!!
I look ugly la but NVM cause we did it. HAHAHHAHA

Finally after walking and walking
lactic acid built up
We REACHED!!!
i bought my heels already. yay! it high!! don't know if I'll fall down lo. surely very malu!! hahaha
haiyaaaaaa
sooooo boring.
going study later...
this is so frustrating
i wonder why?
i don't want to think anymore
killing my precious brain cells
it's not worthwhile
YAY! i don't understand you anymore
you make me dislike u. haha
anyway there was this girl. - annoying
i just pretend I'm very busy to avoid her yet she still keep talking to me.. HAIYO.
haha
left with 3 more papers.
Christmas is COMING!!!!!
I wannn presents!!!!
i'm soooooo sick and tired.
bye bye!
