RAH!

DPAians

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LUN!!!
*Sorry, didn't manage to surprise you. i was too obvious -.-
WITH LOVE!! (:




-------------
I have no idea why i'm easily annoyed this few days.
Well i'm quite pissed with ivan. !@#$%^ Sigh !
let me emphasize: I HATE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE.
and please have the decency to reply my sms..
I'm so lazy to explain already.
but yeah. it's not just a small thing that made me so pissed.
if you want me to be responsible, Please show some respect.
you're testing my limits.
Thanks, because i realised my score is high. (: haha OKAY VERY LAME.
-------------
Currently, i'm having a mixed plus emptied feeling.
I'm really good at White lies.
if lying made people feel good, why not?
but i'm suffering sliently
Wei hong: I wish you are back. but i know you won't.
i miss you. although i hated you at times when you're brainless. Sigh !
your unspoken concern surprised me. Thanks a millon.
-------------
I went to the doctor today.
You nv know when you'll leave this world.
-------------
I'm HUNGRY.
feed me with your love.
