I'M JOBLESS.
oh yeah, pray that i'll get into PCB.
I'm a little down recently, bits and pieces of my everything went haywired.
My results suck and I feel stupid.
okay i know- no point crying over spilled milk.
but it takes time to heal too.
and yet words from people were so demoralizing.
Constantly rubbing my wound.
Sigh, like who will understand me?
I need a speedy recovery to boost my confidence once again?
It is such an irony when you asked me to improve when i don't see in you.
Sorry if it hurts you, cause i felt the same before.
i understand your well intentions which i really appreciated. Thanks baby
Actually in fact, i dislike myself when i kept complaining, but no doubt, it made me feel better but also heart broken when i hurt you in some ways.
I pondered hard to let our relationship known as why do i have to envy other couples?
It's really sweet having you around
Love you
Don't push me too hard, i need some rest.

Hello bananas (:
