<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:30 AM

YO HOO!! ~

Proud to announce that I had somehow completed the 'senseless' thingy. Hehe!
Keep your mouth zipped, if you know what I am refering okay!

Cheers for myself !!

Starting school on Monday. Ah!

and I'm going to be busy again.


I try my best to run as fast as possible so that you won't catch me but you always do.

I Dislike you, Mr BUSY! (stop chasing me!)

*I'm no more a Jigglypuff but Miss Busy har.


Photos




Dinner at Cafe Iguana
SO FILLING !
Remember to share the main course if you're planning to order a starter.




So i saw this painting in the cafe. It looks like someone from SP rovers! LOL okay keep your answer to yourself ! HAHA can't stop laughing!






DOPT 1b/04
I didn't realise my class size is big!
We went to Mental Hospital for our community involvement programme.
I must say it was an atypical service. I was dumbfounded when I realised that we were going there. (Btw, I only realised the venue on that very day)

Kind of fun listening to those uncles crapping which I can understand a bit.
The uncle said he had seen me before. -_____-" (bryan's favourite emotion, lol!)


CHRISTMAS !!!

YAY! I really did enjoy my christmas eve!!




Dined in Hooter at clake quay

Oh my, some waitress are pretty hot!
Don't bring your boyfriend there! haha
The spicy and sour wings wasn't good!


After counting down~ 3 2 1!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So many people spraying foams! Eeeeeeyer disgusting! kidding! It's feastive period! Just don't anyhow touch and I wouldn't mind.






went to quench our thirst



Nice?




Oh goldiva chocolates are so extremely ordinary! Cheat my feelings! URGH !!!
Don't waste your clings clings! NOT WORTHY
Rocye chocolates are better!




The Little SANTA HAT is so cute !!! Loves it!



Sis and me
(sis looks better in real life)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!