<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:52 AM






Today, I made a trip to Little India 7-eleven store to get items.

There were 2 women in the counter. One was wearing the typical 7-eleven uniform and another was wearing home-clothes.

The women in her home-clothes stared at us
from the beginning we stepped into the store, all the way until we left.

!@#$%^&

I JUST FEEL LIKE DIGGING HER EYEBALLS OUT TO DISSECT !!!
- Detach her retina
-SMASH her lens

Make sure I examinate every part of her eye in detail. URGH!

Actually I wasn't angry for the fact that she stared at us, but her conversation with the other women stimulate my (anger hormones?)

So their conversation goes: - a little alteration cause I can't remember clearly.

Women in uniform: What is she (me) going to buy?

Women in home-clothes: She's not going buy but she's going to take.


Hell! She made it sound like I'm going to steal.

Rah! Upset ):

The women is really mean!

I said something mean when anger hit boiling point just now.
I made a subjective comment about people working in 7-eleven.

I regreted. ):

When we are angry, whatever comes out of the mouth are words you don't really meant.
So next time- Just shut your mouth.

Rah, I can't keep my mouth close just now and why should I care about how people judge me?
Yawns !

I can't stand it. Got to learn to handle my emotion better.

anyway, I wrote the complain letter halfway, but I just close the word document in the end. Should not be bother by it.

Cheers! :D



Recently, I went shopping with my classmates, still unable to get my heels/shoes ):



Exams for next 2 weeks!

I'm going study for it! Hopefully I don't have to forward module for Microbiology. Awww Although I can see the lecturer. LOL

Just kidding. This will be the first and last crush. lol = Madness


What are you guys getting for your love ones during valentine's day?



p/s: Pls tagged your blog url. I'm going to link! haha