I just gotten my results from SP mail and they miss out one of my modules. !!!!!
I'm going to check School website tomorrow. Hopefully it an A for physiology.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway I went roller blade with Sharon, Bryan and Kenneth.
Oh my gosh, having nothing to do, 4 of us went to East Coast Park to blade (in case there is annual camp, 4 of us will be at ECP already! Haha!)

Eh, I look very weird in this photo. -.-

Haha, Bryan's first experience. Haha and he stand, fell, stand, fell and it continued. Anyway I fell when I helped him up -.-



On our way to Plaza Sing.
Roller blade is so fun but it hurt my feet as well. Haha
Okay, URGH! I need to get 3.5 so badly.
Or else my mum will find excuses to prevent me from going out, going cca, dating with friends!
Rah !!!!
