<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:50 AM



Oh yipee!

I finally uploaded the photos in my camera. So if you want your photos, please tell me in msn.

Life is great and I shouldn't complain that I'm bored, at least I don't have to worry about my studies!

It is really so nice to enjoy holidays in Polytechnic. Hahaha! I don't have to worry about tons of holiday assignments when I suffered so much in secondary school life.

Yay! :D

Finally, I know what is holiday without work and holiday assignments.

Okay, I still have cca. Haha

Waiting for my results to come out~ 18th March. Hmm.


I haven't got a job. Hmm, maybe I should lower down my expectation. F&B?
Oh maybe if possible, work in starbucks with yi ting :D


Now I'm basically slacking my days away. I sleep at 3am and wake up at 3pm. Gosh! I need a change.







Oh anyway I made this chocolate truffle out of boredom.
Aaron said it looks like shit. Haha

Hmm the taste was alright as I added liquor.

Okay I'm so lazy to continue. Blog next time (: