Sad
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time = Factor
Such awkwardness that I don't know how to overcome it.
Because I don't want to try, getting tired, lazy and uninterested.
Today, I was suppose to go school to collect the payment for the freshman orientation camp, but the year 1s back out last minute. !@#$%^
I'd already change and stepped out of the gate when she sms me! . . . .
So I'd like to thanks Kenneth here for collecting the money on my behalf.
Hmm, and I didn't make my way to school and he seemed angry with me.
Okay, should not bother because it will be a waste of time going down to school.
I did ask him the reason and he just asked me to come. !@#$% (What a reason to convince me)
Hmm, nevermind. I don't feel like explaining why I never turn up in the end.
It such a huge commitment har.
Though I enjoy it but I don't know.
It makes me feel so irresponsible.
Damn it. I don't know what I really want.
Hope things will change for the better =D
Cheers
