Sometimes when I was super pissed or upset about something/someone.
I will make sure I will blog about my unhappiness.
But whenever I finish typing, I just felt that my words were too harsh and direct.
I ended up closing the window. (zzz)
My mother told me not to steal and her reasons were very logical.
I listened
Ironically, my mother stole things.
When I questioned her about it, she explained it with her other set of logical reasons.
I choose to believe and trust her reasonings.
The second time she stole things again, I questioned her again and she explained it with her other set of logical reasons again.
I still choose to believe and trust her, although I was a little disappointed by her actions.
The THIRD time she stole things again, I questioned her again and she explained it with her other set of logical reasons again. (EXCUSES !!!!!!!)
I will still forgive you because I love you.
If you steal a hundred times, am I suppose to forgive you a 100 times?
Yes, God says so. But I am not god.
I'm trying my best.
Am I suppose to follow your footsteps?
Why do you forbid me to steal when you are stealing yourself?
Are you selfish?
If I steal, will you be upset? Will you be so forgiving?
But I won't steal because I don't want to hurt you.
I will just .....
I listened
Ironically, my mother stole things.
When I questioned her about it, she explained it with her other set of logical reasons.
I choose to believe and trust her reasonings.
The second time she stole things again, I questioned her again and she explained it with her other set of logical reasons again.
I still choose to believe and trust her, although I was a little disappointed by her actions.
The THIRD time she stole things again, I questioned her again and she explained it with her other set of logical reasons again. (EXCUSES !!!!!!!)
I will still forgive you because I love you.
If you steal a hundred times, am I suppose to forgive you a 100 times?
Yes, God says so. But I am not god.
I'm trying my best.
Am I suppose to follow your footsteps?
Why do you forbid me to steal when you are stealing yourself?
Are you selfish?
If I steal, will you be upset? Will you be so forgiving?
But I won't steal because I don't want to hurt you.
I will just .....
*My mother does not steal. Just an example.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON
I will post the photos sooooooooooooon (:
