<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:02 PM

Happy belated birthday to me to me!

My 18th birthday was really loved and surprising!
Firstly, I got a surprise from SP Rovers. They got a cake from clementi and sang birthday song for me. Although the location was a little weird (Coffee Shop) but it was indeed a lifetime experience to cut cake in coffee shop. -.-

Thank you Melissa, Cheng, Kenneth, Stanley, Joei and Yong Hao for your presence and the cake :D





Secondly,
When Lecture started, Ms Suma flashed a Happybirthday Slide. I was so shocked when Keng Chun said it was meant for me.

And for the first time, so many people sang birthday song for me :D

Thank you Class 03, 04,05. Okay I know some of you might not know me but really appreciated (: and to those who wished me :D

Thank you PeiJuan, Huiqing, Peiwen, Timothy, Yi Ting ( YOU NEVER COME SCHOOL but I will forgive you. Haha) Class 04

It was indeed very surpirsing and touched.









:D :D :D






Went to dine in Pan Pacific. Erm Food wasn't great. Haha

Next was Singapore FLYER!!!
YAY

Was totally so excited about it because it was my first time taking it. Hahaha and with such good valve price of $10 :D

STUDENT PROMO! HAHAHA

What made it even more special! Both of us have the whole CAPSULE (cabin) to ourselves!
HAHAHA !!!!
anyway its quite cute that they had named the cabin as capsule! Haha



Thanks Eunice and Zoe, not forgetting Wei Lun for visiting me in school and celebrating for only 15 minutes as I have lesson.
Thank you for the delicious cheese cake and forking out time. Really appreciated! I know how busy you guys are.
Sorry that I couldn't accompany you guys around SP.

Thanks Shuli and Kelly and Ben? for the lovely card and present :D


Lastly, Thanks everyone who wished and blessed me :D
I know my birthday had already past long ago, but it's still so memorable.

Thank you!

Anyway Birthdays does tell alittle on how significant you are to others?
Haha

L>O>V>E