Today, I forgot to bring my ophthalmoscope to school. Luckily I checked my bag before boarding the bus.
And I forgotten that there was practical in the morning. -.-
Today I had my practical exam for keraotometer and ophthalmoscope. It was really startling and depressing
Well, Mr Danny Sim changed subjects suddenly and I was stunned for 3 seconds.
I felt really sucky. REALLY.
I really feel like pointing my finger at you.
But I know you can't help it. (Thats what I hope and not intentionally)
I only can blame myself for being so unlucky or facing a new challenge.
This challeng is too much for me to bear for a practical exam! Haha
There is nothing much I can do.
!@#$%^&
Oh ya, thanks friends and stanley for comforting me! (You know who you are)
and my lovely parents who fetched me from school to dine at my favourite indian restaurant. :D
I am so immobile now due to the muscle cramp from yesterday run. Hahaha
