<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:17 AM

Ah. This really sucks.

I had achieved little of my objectives during this holiday. Basically it's really holidays where by I slacked and do things at my slow pace.

Oh! Actually I enjoyed it. Provided with pocket money during holidays. :D

So this is how little I achieved.
- Drink Koi
(Yes I drank the swiss chocolate with biscuits!)

- Dental Check up (NOT YET DONE)
- Health Check up (NOT YET DONE)
- Do a proper blogskin for my blogshop (Almost Done. Yipee!)

- Exercising (Swimming + Running)
I went to macritchie to walk the HSBC tree top with my parents :D

While walking through macritchie made me recollect the experiences I had during Topography camp with Rovers.
Although there were scoldings and punishments, but I guess it was that that made it more memorable.
Not forgetting my virgin sting from the bee.
Ahh, it just allowed me to be so paranoid with I heard the buzzing sound especially when I walk past the same route.


- Trim my brows (NOT YET DONE )
- Develop photos (NOT YET DONE)
- Learn Driving (Must get it done!! Ah I'm determine!)
- Read story book (Half way)
- Buy new clothes (Waiting for my blogshop to earn some penny)

I will be going Ipon for camp from 30th-3rd of Oct and going for RIC from 4th(second day) - 6th of Oct.

Sorry if I didn't reply your sms (:



NDP rehearsal

Whoa! Finally I can sit at the floating platform! Wahaha :D





GOH :D



Under the scorching sun while waiting for the parade to start.







Both are my best fireworks shots. Yes, there aren't fantastic.

I really enjoyed myself.




Who agrees with the saying, "the leopard never changes its spots"?



Sigh.

That particular day, I blew up. I was sorry. Extremely remorseful.

Today, you did it again. I know there were plenty of reasons
Yes! I was annoyed, but I hid it..

Hmm, it makes me wonder. I'm frustrated. I have no permanent cure to this. How to solve this together :)

Urgh!


Be more understanding.
Just so you know, it takes two hands to clap..