Rovers Malaysia Retreat
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:26 AMCurrently enjoying my holidays (Other than doing FYP !@#$%)
I'm going blog more often so as to take more photos with my pathetic camera. Wish I had something better ... but it is pointless to be under my control. Haha
I'm craving for stingray right now. My stomach is growling. Guess I didn't have enough for dinner.

Yum yum yum!
the nicest stingray that I had ever eaten are from chompchomp, Henderson and BoonLay Market Place.
Malaysia Retreat with Rovers
Hmm can't remember the place we went cause it's in Malay.

Our way up to the waterfall. Well the waterfall was quite disappointing cause they block the waterfall, hence we couldn't get any nearer.


Haaaaa! I like this photo~
Afterwhich we went to Ostrich farm. It's an eye opening experience for me because it's my first time seeing in real time. Haha Other than that was busy feeding the ostrich with corns :D



Lastly went to watch fireflies. :)
