<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



20.10.2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 11:24 PM

Last sem of school :D

And my time table is so slack ! to the point that I'm not use to it. But I'm really contented! Although I have to attend clinic on saturday AFTERNOON :( but I have off on Wednesday.

It's tormenting to attend school on saturday. Especially in the afternoon because it equals half your weekend.


Feeling stress because I don't know where to find patient with INTERESTING eye conditions for me to do presentation.

AHHHHHHH!



Took in NDP 2010 :D

Anyway today is 20.10.2010. Hahaha okay random.

I'm sleepy and tired.

It's all about you, school and fyp and I'm weary. I'm losing stamina.

Can't wait to finish FYP so that I can spend more time with stanley before he serve the nation.

Tired