<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Nostalgia
Monday, October 04, 2010 2:50 AM

Finally change a blogskin that is pleasing to my eyes.

STOP BUBBLE TEA CRAZE!

I had been drinking bubble tea for the past few weeks and its causing me to cough. Hahaha finally KOI opens a new branch in Clementi !! :D

Finally the west people gets to enjoy -.-!



Been drinking KOI thrice in a week and the queue is terrifying. However, I only queued once. Hehe the rest was queued by love ones.

Okay my favourite Milktea from Koi
1) Glass Jelly or Grass Jelly ??
2) Honey Milk Tea with Aloe Vera (introduce by Guin)
3) Hazelnut Milk Tea


No No for me would be chocolate milk tea cause it's too sweet !!!!!
Okay. I always drink the same old thing. so any more recommendations!??


Recently found out a new place for nice milk tea. okay not exactly new, just that I never took notice of the shop.

It's HAPPY LEMON located at Ion :)
Desperately looking for a drink to quench my thirst !!! and somehow I saw this bubble tea shop.
I ordered aromatic tea latte without pearls (I don't eat pearls) highly recommended by the a-h-b-e-n-g.

The a-h-b-e-n-g gave me this token and I thought it was a souvenir. HAHAHAHA so embarrassing. I mean, for what ? why did he give me a queue number when no one is queuing ??



NICE !! The milk tea is richer and smoother than KOI. It's better than KOI.
but my sister said that the other flavours suck and taste weird. Hmm!


Okay I think I got the bubble tea bug in me.
Should stop because it's causing me to be sick and fat!