Weekends
Monday, December 13, 2010 12:04 AMWeekends are really precious to me now because it the only time I can meet up with Stanley.
So We had been maximizing the time spent together.
Last week I ran for my maiden marathon. Suppose to run it with Stanley but .. nvm
Glad I had cca mates.
Anyway I made it through !!!!!!! Up till now, it still a little unbelieveable. Should post my experiences next time. Just want to thank Rovers for the never give -up - spirit that kept me going. :D
Overdue Photos

Guess this venue ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's C A P E L L A @ Sentosa
Visit them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's C A P E L L A @ Sentosa
Visit them.
I have always wanted to visit this place but not currently cause I have no $$$
When I'm rich, I will book a room to enjoy it with my love ones. Hahaha
Stanley's parents invited me.


There are 3 swimming pools? I can't remember.
There was a library. Hahaha Hmm I don't recall going any hotels or resorts that has a library in it. Furthermore, there were freeflow of cookies and drinks served.
Lastly a photo with Stanley

A green background to suit the greenery atmosphere.
Now I'm not used with stanley having hair -.- So weird~
And I went home after having dinner due to school work. !@#$%^&
Bring your love ones. It's really romantic and relaxing. but it's just expensive.
http://www.capellasingapore.com/
When I'm rich, I will book a room to enjoy it with my love ones. Hahaha
Stanley's parents invited me.


There are 3 swimming pools? I can't remember.
There was a library. Hahaha Hmm I don't recall going any hotels or resorts that has a library in it. Furthermore, there were freeflow of cookies and drinks served.
Lastly a photo with Stanley

A green background to suit the greenery atmosphere.
Now I'm not used with stanley having hair -.- So weird~
And I went home after having dinner due to school work. !@#$%^&
Bring your love ones. It's really romantic and relaxing. but it's just expensive.
http://www.capellasingapore.com/
