Hong Kong - Macau Day 2
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:22 AMAfter the long hours of "gambling" and losing money in the casino, we headed back to the hotel.
Actually we were observing and predicted the numbers and all, watching people gambled. I only lost 20 sing dollars or lesser? Don't like to gamble because I know I'm certain to lose.
What caught my attention that night was the prostitutes. They were hooking guys from mainland and I was quite amazed by it. I rarely seen such things before except in geyland with Rovers once. Haha.
We took a ferry to Hong Kong the next day..

Welcome to Hong Kong!

We checked in to our hotel which was Nathan Hotel. AHHHH well Please choose the non-smoking level!!! Because it was so smelly that I had to hold on to my breathe whenever I stepped out of the lift.

The first thing to do when you reached HK, is to eat dim sum !!!
We went to shop thereafter which explained the there were no photos


This is hot cola with lemon. My sis said it's good for cough.
We dined at this 24-hours HK cafe. The food was 50X better than Macau.

Roadside Stall. I tried the curry fish balls and smelly tofu! Hahahaha~~

No one wants to take photo with me :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just opened up the enrollment package. Ah. so many things to do again before school starts.
Medical check up again.
Why so troublesome?
