Hong Kong - Macau Day 1
Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:12 AMI have decided to revived my blog. Hahaha
Since now I have nothing better to do, currently waiting for school to start which is going to commerce in a week time. Oh my .. I don't even feel that I'm studying in University cause the campus is located in SP. (5 years in SP) Maybe it's a given opportunity to know the campus better. I shall dine at foodcourt 6 for once (I promise).
Hmm if you asked me if I really want to enter Manchester Uni, I can't give an definite answer because it somewhere there? Like considering it a 2 years degree program, it definitely worthy. But ..
Sigh ..
I'm waiting I'm waiting~ I hope I get it. I hope I don't because ..
A little about Macau-HK trip last year.
My trip was sponsored by my Mum to accompany my sis and her boyfriend. To avoid being a light bulb, I called Stanley along.
First stop was at Venetian Hotel !!! I didn't know it's one of the best hotels there.
The hotel was magnificent. The details of the construction made it grand yet oriental.

We had our lunch under the romantic sky ceiling.

Stanley & I had the same thing because all the food sold there didn't look appetizing at all.
This wanton mee was not tasty at all. Disappointing. The food was quite bad.
After having our disappointing lunch, we headed to a centre to get our 1-day trip tour! There were many agencies there so you have to compare for the best deal.

We went to a temple but I forgot the name. It was raining heavily and my shoes and socks were all drenched. We bought a fair number of umbrellas because
Firstly we were "cheapo" wanted to get the cheap umbrellas but it spoiled after the first usage so we decided to get another one which is slightly more expensive.
The tour package also included the visitation to Macau tower.

The main observation deck was at 223m above ground



I'm not scared of heights.

After which we went to visit these little cute green houses, but I forgot their significance. :(

See this bronze/golden lotus !! It's a gift from China to them to mark the transfer of sovereignty of Macau from the Portuguese.
(What is my sister doing?)
We were brought to a shop that sells all the traditional biscuits and the best thing was: We can sampled on these biscuits before purchasing. :D
We went to St Paul street where by we parted with our tour guide.

There were many shops that sell the traditional biscuits. Personally I felt that "Da San Ba" wasn't as good as the other (I forgot the shop name). Anyway can go around sampling the food so no worries. Hahaha

We decided to settle down at a small cafe which was so crowded. So we thought that the food must be good.
But to our horror, they were so oily~~

See the amount of oil in the milk tea. (Yeah! the milk tea was also bad)

Walked around the streets before heading back to hotel. The place was so lively at night. Everywhere were filled with neon lights :D


After heading back to our hotel to rest awhile, our night has just began...
Of cos we have to visit the casino!
So to conclude, I don't know if we were unlucky? Seems like all the food was not up to standard except the Portuguese egg tart! YUM YUM it tastes better than the ones sold in Singapore.
