Days that I look forward to Part 1
Friday, June 17, 2011 12:45 AMHello! This is a long over due post as you can see, my hair was still long.
I am still trying very hard to revive my blog. Haha
Yes, as the blog post title stated, it seriously days I am looking forward till now. Sad :(
I guess army has already taken much more of our time together.
Army sucks. I am kidding. There are some cons too which well~
So since Stanley started serving his national service, we spent our time more wisely such as NOT BEING LATE. Hahaha
Our first trip to Nex Shopping Mall.

Haha it meant to be a surprise trip for me but sorry to spoil the mood. You were too obvious.
Yay! I was quite excited cause it's like exploring new place with stanley =.=! Hahaha
I was alittle hungry so decided to have my lunch in Jackplace since Stanley was craving for the lobster bisque. I think that it was normal only.

Ohmygosh, See our contrast!! I didn't put any foudation at all!
I ordered a student meal. Haha must make use of the student privileges whenever I can.
Business was really bad.

After having our lunch, we went to walk around and I got myself a pair of sandals. Okay it was an implusive buy because I only wore it once! !@#$ Sigh! It was because of the mentally that I need to get "something" from the new shopping mall. :(
Had our dinner at one of my favourite restaurants, SUSHI TEI.

I ordered the same thing again! Hahaha

Posing with our favourite Wakame Salad!
** The Sushi Tei outlet at Nex really sucks! The servings was lesser compare to other outlets. (Not just one dish but all the dishes) It was totally a disappointment! I will not recommend you to go that particular outlet! Annoyed!
Before heading back home early because I have early lesson the next day, we went to TeaDot. I went once in Tampiness outlet while waiting for Stanley to book out.


Hahaha really cute right! Bunny!
I drank cameral? I can't remeber but it was good. :D
I'm back from Malaysia and BKK (FINALLY) Hehe
I will return to BKK
