<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Bukit Timah Hill
Sunday, July 24, 2011 8:53 PM

Our HSBC tree top hike was postponed due to Sharon

but we didn't manage to hike with her in the end.

So we change our venue to Bukit Timah Hill! Heh Heh Heh, near my house hence I didn't have to wake up so early. Hahaha


and we didn't know the directions so we walked a long way before reaching Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.






Phototaking time. Hahaha See we were wearing the trainee white shirt! Hahahhaa








Hahaha with Aaron.

The trek was boring! I think it was because the trail we took was relatively easy.

Sigh~

Why results can't show when I am more hardworking? Maybe still not enough! Haha :(