The Best Fruit for Consitpation
Friday, September 16, 2011 2:32 AMRecently I found out a fruit that really worked for my indigestion!
When talking about consitpation, I guess I am one of the few that has a serious problem.
My stomach is very weak and I don't know why my stomach ache at weird timing
Like during a half marathon ---> this really sucks
When I was shopping halfway
When I was in overseas ---> totally sucks too because you have no phone to contact your friends where to meet and you can't possibly ask them to wait outside the toilet for you. Further more its difficult to find a TOILET and the locals don't understand what is TOILET in English?
Half way in lecture
Hahaha and my fart would be really smelly! =.=!
So I tried bananas, papaya but not as good as ...
DRAGON FRUIT!!!!!

The seeds is indigestible so it will be passed out!
I prefer the pink one because my feces would be red in colour because it gave an indication!
Hahaha
Okay nights!
