<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



My First University Exam Result
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:33 AM

I PASSED ALL !!!!!


but with terrible results. D:

Hmm I don't know if it is only me getting such terrible results?
I am feeling sad and also happy!

Sad because the results were too ugly.

Happy because I passed! I was praying to God to let me pass all my modules and I would work hard for next semester and no more slacking.


I don't know the grading system but all is borderline pass.

To all my friends who didn't pass, Please do not quit school. I know it is difficult because ...

Sigh!

I wished that I could check the papers because I want to know my mistakes. Despite knowing how to do most of the questions during examination but my results did not show.

This is so demoralising.

It is easy to know if you can perform in the paper but WHY all my university results said otherwise.

:(