<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6672437?origin\x3dhttp://crayon91.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
e flower covers all the flaws

ⓒ/ crayon91.bs.com
I'm Xinwei. 18 this year. Born on 20th of May. I enjoy campings and jungle trekking. I love to eat :D I listen to the same song over and over again, so click 'stop' if you got bored before I do.

Night like this by Caro Emerald

Advert



Bukit Timah
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:19 PM

Hi guys! I am back from Australia! I had a really wonderful holiday there. I got to visit my sister and my best friend Eunice. It was the first time travelling out of Asia. I must say it was awesome!

I shall blog about it more as soon as I get all the photos and if time allows me. My school starts next week! :(

Just a little short post to share



I decided to give Stanley a little celebration for completing his BMT (Basic Military Training). So we had our dinner at Greenwood Fish Bistro located at Greenwood Avenue around Bukit Timah area. We had 2 serving of fish and chips of different fishes and a bowl of lobster bisque. Yums!



Lobster bisque was quite creamy for me. The fishes were good. The fishes served were more fresh compared to fish & co and Manhattan fish market.



Headed to 3 INCH SIN located at Cluny Court around Bukit Timah too. Took some pictures while waiting for our desserts to be served.



Presenting my $25.00 bag from Far East Plaza that I liked it quite a lot.







Warm Chocolate Cake with chocolate fillings.

Warm Chocolate Cake comes with different fillings which include Mint, Bitter orange, Coffee, Hazelnut, Peanut Butter, Raspberry and White chocolate.

If you are want to try many flavours, they also come in mini sizes.





Chocolate oozing out. YUMS

Ciaos! Good day People!