Friends @ Jelita
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:29 PMYou guys know where is Jelita?
It is located at a remote place in Holland Village where all the rich people lives!
So I was treated to a course dinner at Friends. (Stanley's Aunt bought the food coupon from deal.com.sg)
This is the most similar coupon I found online of what I had eaten.


Happily waiting for our food

Both of us ordered Angel's Hair with Prawn Roe for starter.

Very unique! and very tasty too!


Stanley's Mushroom soup - okay okay only

My green clutch from BKK :D I love!

Back to my main course.

The portion is really pathetic!!
The dinner went on smoothly until we received our desserts!
BROWNIE! There is nothing wrong with the brownies but they changed it last minute without informing us that the initial dessert that we wanted were out of stock!
Totally disappointed. I guess they should have the courtersy to informe us earlier and not just served and place it on our table. :(

Sigh! why such unhappy ending? Won't be going back there specially for a meal.
